MyKn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying Clan

+3
Mk1995x
Arfalax
Duke Nukem
7 posters

The reign of Valkor.

Duke Nukem
    Duke Nukem

The reign of Valkor. Empty The reign of Valkor.

Post  Duke Nukem Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:41 pm

Vampires were not a race that was unified. Vampires feasted locally usually in towns and villages. Vampires were on the brink of extinction until their savior came from seemingly no where. Their savior was named Valkor. Valkor slowly began uniting the Vampire race into something more powerful than anyone could have ever imagined. in the year 645 Valkor launched his war against the human race in the Northern mountains. Within the first few weeks Valkor's forces had nearly doubled in size. After a few weeks of the war men and women fled the mountains seeking refuge in other lands. Humans feared the name Valkor and anyone who said his name was considered a spy for him and burned alive. Many rumors surfaced about Valkor, the most popular one was that he was not just any vampire but a God among vampires. The war for control of the mountains wages on to this very day.

You are new recruits in the war. Many of the recruits with you are inexperienced. You're at a defensive outpost 5 miles west of the main encampment. You have yet to see the enemy face to face, but your commanding officers tell you that the moment to fight is soon. You and some of the other new recruits sit around a blazing camp fire in the middle of the outpost. The outpost is surrounded by walls with 4 towers at each corner and the walls are covered by many rangers.

*alright create your characters and i will tell you if they are in or not. remember your not some elite fucking warrior or some gay ass half demon your a regular soldier with maby little to no combat experience. I'll create my character now :)*

NAME: Garris Black hands
    WEAPON OF CHOICE: Long Sword
    BACKGROUND INFO: During his childhood his father, who was a black smith, always told him that he would grow up to be a great blacksmith like his father. Garris learned the basics of working with metals from his Father. When Garris turned age 18 he was drafted into the Imperial army.
    OTHER: Garris is rough and muscly with medium length straight black hair.

*alright i'm going to start it out for now and we can add in others as we go :P*

Garris stares into the blazing camp fire. Many of the more experienced soldiers have very horrified looks chiseled onto their faces. None of them talk to each other about what has happened on the battle field. The Veteran soldiers look at the new recruits with looks that just seem to shout "more blood for the enemy." All the recruits know of the war. There is no official name for the war that has been raging for over 5 years now. Everyone who has been involved in the war simply knows it as "The War"

Garris puts his rough calloused hands closer to the fire. Snow falls gently as night approaches. He looks at his rough hands and remembers the long nights at the blacksmith with his father making swords for "The War". He finds it ironic how he was making weapons for "The War" and now he is fighting in it. He looks around at all the veteran soldiers around the outpost and wonders how many of them wear armor or wield weapons that he or his Father made back at their blacksmith shop in their home town.

*alright create a char :P and remember that I!!!! have to approve it ..... also just a few little fine details, I will be playing any Character that is not controlled by a person, also no having pets or any gay shit >:( good luck and have fun :P*
    Arfalax
    Arfalax

The reign of Valkor. Empty Re: The reign of Valkor.

Post  Arfalax Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:26 pm

NAME: Silas Kliment
    WEAPON OF CHOICE: Two short swords
    BACKGROUND INFO: Lived with his parents on a farm until the vampire war caused them to move. After seeing what the vampires had done, he enlisted into the Imperial Army to stop them.
    OTHER: Tall and lean

Last edited by Arfalax on Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Duke Nukem
    Duke Nukem

Post  Duke Nukem Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:29 pm

*alright accepted. you may start rping now :P*
    Mk1995x
    Mk1995x
    Admin

Post  Mk1995x Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:48 pm

Jacob Smith

Attitude - Serious, but before the incident laid back, (He has two personalities almost, when hes pissed off, and when hes not O_o)

Height: 6 ft 4 inches

History: He enlisted in the imperial army
    at a young age, learning how to fight. After the
    uprising of Valkor he came home as soon
    as he could, only to find his family killed,
    He joined back into the Imperial Army
    to get his vengeance on Valkor.

Weapon: Dual wield swords

The reign of Valkor. Swords10

Last edited by Mk1995x on Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Duke Nukem
    Duke Nukem

Post  Duke Nukem Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:50 pm

*hmmmmm alright but he can't be like some kind of war hero :P that would be gay lol*
    Arfalax
    Arfalax

Post  Arfalax Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:51 pm

Silas walks over to the fire and sits down. He begins to think about what he is going to have to do. He had seen what the vampires could do, and he had heard even worse rumors. He breathes deeply to calm himself. He doesn't want to loose his cool in front of the other soldiers. He looks around at the faces of the other people there and wonders how many will survive all of this.
    Mk1995x
    Mk1995x
    Admin

Post  Mk1995x Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:53 pm

Jacob rides to the camp on his auburn brown war horse having gotten his orders to fight in The War.
    [Duke, I take it your going to focus this roleplay around Garris and Valkor >.> Since you plan not to let anyone be a 'war hero' or in other words >.> a 'main character' Correct me if it is otherwise]

Last edited by Mk1995x on Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Duke Nukem
    Duke Nukem

Post  Duke Nukem Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:56 pm

Garris spots a man across the fire looking at him. His eyes meet his.

Garris gets up and walks to the other side of the fire and sits down next to the man. he look's up at him and says "You new too?" in a calm friendly voice.
    Mk1995x
    Mk1995x
    Admin

Post  Mk1995x Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:57 pm

He rides on, beginning to think he'll never spot the camp when in the mist of all the snow he sees a campfire with men huddling around it, he rides towards it cautiously, "I come not in violence" He yells over the wind.
    Duke Nukem
    Duke Nukem

Post  Duke Nukem Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:00 pm

One of the veterans hears the man's voice and yell's back to him "what!"

The veteran soldier waves for him to come over to him.
    Mk1995x
    Mk1995x
    Admin

Post  Mk1995x Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:06 pm

He trods over with his horse, he jumps down into the snow, holding onto his horse.
    Arfalax
    Arfalax

Post  Arfalax Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:07 pm

"Yeah, just got put here not too long ago. Are we really going to be fighting soon?" Silas replies to the grizzled looking man.
    Eviln00b
    Eviln00b

Post  Eviln00b Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:08 pm

Name: Olion Delorn
    Weapon(s) of Choice: Shortsword + Heavy Wooden Buckler
    Background Info: Olion was born in a small town on the outskirting foothills of the Northern Mountains. Born to no extreme environment, the young man's parents were of average wealth, his father a moderately reknowned miller. The man's passion for adventure, however, would lead to be the downfall of those whom he loved; Olion's village was destroyed in the ensuing war as the younger man was off in exploration, something in which he believed he could prevent and regrets to this day.
    Other: Olion is of average height, weight and size. Fair-haired with a thin layer of stubble covering the bottom half of his face, the man trimmed it in a style so that a thicker piece of hair aligned itself around his mouth, giving him a rather gruff mustache and beard. His hair fell down to his neck and he usually donned himself in travel clothes; a chainmail coat of arms beneath a thin layer of leather, with his shield strapped on his back and shortsword sheathed at his waist.
    Duke Nukem
    Duke Nukem

Post  Duke Nukem Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:09 pm

The veteran looks at the man on the horse with a cocked eye brow and says "no need to show off. state your name and reason for coming to this outpost."

the time of day is now night time.
    Duke Nukem
    Duke Nukem

Post  Duke Nukem Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:12 pm

*your in Razz now just place your guy anywhere in the outpost Smile next to the fire or in a tent or something lol*
    Eviln00b
    Eviln00b

Post  Eviln00b Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:16 pm

Olion stepped forth from his tent, cricking his neck and placing a gloved hand instinctively on the pommel of his shortsword. Adjusting his shoulders so the fur cloak wrapped tighter around his body in the biting chill of the eve, he began to walk forwards, peering about at the camp's soldiers.
    Duke Nukem
    Duke Nukem

Post  Duke Nukem Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:22 pm

The veteran soldiers around the camp give the man in the fur cloak a look that says "he wont last a minute".

Garris sees the man in the fur cloak. Garris watches the strange man walking.
    Eviln00b
    Eviln00b

Post  Eviln00b Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:24 pm

The man scratched at his beard, giving the veteran soldiers whom scoffed him steely glances. His attention then turned to Garris, in which he cocked a brow at. Footfalls causing small crunches of the snow, he approached the man and offered a hand.

"Greetings."
    Duke Nukem
    Duke Nukem

Post  Duke Nukem Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:28 pm

Garris looks at him with a friendly look on his face and says "Greetings to you too."

Garris scoots over and says "have a seat near the fire. You don't want to catch a cold and not be able to fight do you?"
    Eviln00b
    Eviln00b

Post  Eviln00b Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:30 pm

Olion nodded thanks, taking a seat by the fire and adjusting his arms slightly. "I am Olion." He said, casting his hazel glance to Garris. "As you could probably tell, I'm new here. Though, I am no freshman to combat. And you would be?" The man moved his gloves towards the center of the flickering fire, warming his hands.
    Duke Nukem
    Duke Nukem

Post  Duke Nukem Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:36 pm

"oh me?" he says in a nervous tone "well I'm a simple blacksmith, or at least in training. I made weapons for 'The War' with my dad in our local blacksmith. A few days after i turned 18 I was drafted into this war. I find it ironic how i went from making weapons of war to using them. They only briefed me slightly on how to use a sword. I'm kind of nervous really about this whole thing."
    Eviln00b
    Eviln00b

Post  Eviln00b Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:38 pm

"Aren't we all?" Olion let out a chuckle, hunching over to lower his voice to a whisper...

"From what I've gleaned, we face monsters. Creatures whom thrive in the shadows and would do anything to drain the blood from your neck." He spoke hushedly, rubbing his gloves together.

"Vampires." He said, moving a leather shoe to send the flames sparking up again.
    "At any rate, you still haven't given me your name." He said, nodding.
    Duke Nukem
    Duke Nukem

Post  Duke Nukem Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:42 pm

he says in a very friendly tone "Garris. Garris Blackhands"

he looks at Olion and says "That's the reason why I'm so worried. Fighting another man is somewhat equal. But from what I've heard of Vampires they are ruthless beasts that feast on the flesh of the living."
    Eviln00b
    Eviln00b

Post  Eviln00b Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:45 pm

"Could say that. Could also say they're also misguided and misunderstood. Myself? I say both. At any rate, it's consolation to realize that we're fighting to protect those whom we love. When you seek courage against the otherworldly, look to your heart." He said, offering Garris a pat on the shoulder.

"At any rate, I think I'll check the gates. A pleasure to meet you, Garris, and may fate keep you safe." He nodded, rising to his feet and trodging his feet towards the encampment's gates.
    Duke Nukem
    Duke Nukem

Post  Duke Nukem Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:49 pm

He watches Olion walk away and thinks about what he told him. He returns to warming his hands over the fire.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:19 pm