MyKn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying Clan

+3
Mk1995x
Arfalax
Duke Nukem
7 posters

The reign of Valkor.

Mk1995x
    Mk1995x
    Admin

The reign of Valkor. - Page 3 Empty Re: The reign of Valkor.

Post  Mk1995x Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:28 pm

He looks at the man throw some sticks in the fire, making it come ablaze, "Yes, I did see the commotion, the mark of Valkor, not a good sign" He says a bit depressed, "And my names Jacob" He answers the other man, "Your names?" He asks looking at the both of them.
    Duke Nukem
    Duke Nukem

Post  Duke Nukem Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:35 pm

*mk we already told you lol*

"Yes we've all seen the mark. It's made everyone on edge. I don't think anyone knows when he will strike or if he will even strike. Perhaps it's just a bluff and Valkor truly doesn't have enough power to win this outpost
    Mk1995x
    Mk1995x
    Admin

Post  Mk1995x Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:11 pm

He looks around at all the scared nervous men, "Most of us don't have the courage to fight vampires" He says worried, putting his hands near the fire to keep warm, as he talks little puffs off 'smoke' come from his mouth.
    Duke Nukem
    Duke Nukem

Post  Duke Nukem Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:35 pm

Garris looked at him not noticing the smoke and said "Do any of us have a choice? From what I've heard Valkor is an unstoppable beast. If we don't hold out here whats next? you know what i hear. I heard from a guy that even non-vampires have joined Valkor out of fear." he looks at the stunned look on the mans face and says "It's only a rumor but if it's true then the cowards who joined him should pay."

Garris looks at the setting sun as his heart beats faster with every pain staking moment that goes by. All the soldiers feel a blanket of fear come over them as if to cover up all their hopes of winning. Some of the soldiers leave the outpost while no one is looking. Now only a hand full of soldiers stand at the side of our commander.

I walked up to the commander and said "I find it hard to follow someone when i do not even know their name. So i guess what i am getting at is... what is your name?"

The commander looked back at Garris with pride and said "I could not agree with you more. my name is Commander Karaft."

The commanders face turns more serious. He turns around to look at the moon rising and says "I've followed hundreds of soldiers into battle. Only a few had the courage to stand by my side in the thickest times of war." he turns around and looks down at Garris and smiles.

The commander gathers everyone at the fire pit and looks at them with a seance of pride. After a few moments of intense silence Commander Karaft says "In this time of chaos and war many have been forced into the horrific war that we fight now. I know many of you have been taken from your warm and loving homes to fight this tyrant that threatens our very existence." he pauses for a moment and then says "It is with my honor that i stand here today not among mere soldiers or rangers but among true warriors. Many have followed under my command yet not a single one of them i can call a true warrior. A true warrior stands in the face of evil and with honor and pride will stand up for what they know in there hearts is true and good. I stand with you not as your commander but as your fellow warrior. Fighting, killing, and bleeding with you as we make our stand against evil. Now with that being said who here is going to stand for justice and honor and pride!" The commander unsheathes his blade and raises it in the air and yells at the top of his lungs "Who is ready to finish this war once and for all!"

All the remaining soldiers raise their swords and let out a fierce battle cry as the sun goes down behind their commander.

The Commander gathers everyone and orders them into the tents to hide. He tells everyone to wait for his signal to attack.

Garris waits in his tent for the order to ambush the enemy. His heart beating faster than ever, but it was not beating out of fear any more. His heart was beating fast because of the seance of pride he feels at the moment.
    Cows say moo
    Cows say moo

Post  Cows say moo Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:00 pm

Name: Vehnorl Duerlel
    Weapon of choice: Battlemace
    Background information: A past bartender of a tavern of one of the towns in the mountain, Vehnorl was one of many that fled, and was drafted.
    Other: short Auburn hair and a beard that reachs his shoulders
    Eviln00b
    Eviln00b

Post  Eviln00b Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:38 am

Olion grinned fiercely at the commander's words, unsheathing his shortsword and strapping his buckler to his arm. He shuffled into a tent, crouching somewhat in anticipation as he awaited the commander's order. His grip was tight and his eyes aflame from within,the young man was ready for the end- whatever end, be it his death or theirs.

This was the hour of war.
    Mk1995x
    Mk1995x
    Admin

Post  Mk1995x Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:44 pm

He grunts at the commander's words amused thinking what good it would be to hide in the tents, he goes off to feed his horse in the dark cold. As he comes to his horse, he finds that she is sleeping on a dry part of the snow, "Here girl" He says holding out a carrot. The horse wakes up to the familiar voice and whinnies excitedly for the carrot. Jacob puts up the carrot to it's mouth as the horse eats it. He chuckles patting the horse then walks back to the camp.

(Duke you have a little habit of saying what other people do >.> like you said in the last post that my guy was shocked. . . which wasn't for you to decide, maybe I wanted to decide he already knew that, or was amused rather than shocked. . .)
    Duke Nukem
    Duke Nukem

Post  Duke Nukem Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:29 pm

As Jacob walked back to the camp something moves in the tree's. A loud shriek is heard from the way Jacob came and it sounds like his horse is crying out help me.

Garris is terrified of the screech coming from where Jacob ran off too. Garris holds his ground in the tent.
    Cows say moo
    Cows say moo

Post  Cows say moo Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:05 pm

I forgot to ask if it's too late to join...
    Duke Nukem
    Duke Nukem

Post  Duke Nukem Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:30 pm

*nope lol its just in time. just set yourself up in a tent :P alright lol*
    X_expert
    X_expert

Post  X_expert Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:18 pm

[well shoot if it aint to late...]

Curtis [No Last Name]

Description:
    -Medium height [Bought 5'8"]; Skinny [Can see rib cage when shirtless];
    -Peach Fuzz length hair [D.Brwn]; No facial hair;
    -Has quite a collection of scars [traveling from Left shoulder to the right];
    -Eyes are a mixture of different hues of blue, that make them seem to pulsate;
    -Only armor worn, is a light leather tunic [sleeveless] and leather boots.
    he prefers speed and flexibility.
    -Seems to be a friendly enough guy, but looking straight into his eyes gives you
    a feeling of 'wrong';
    -Oh and almost 19 years of age;
    -P.A.L.E;
    -Looking into his eyes also gives the illusion that he has a wicked grin.

History:
    Grew up in a crowded city miles from the mountains. Always had a thing for knives,
    and as such, carries quite a few with him at all times. His family was of low wealth,
    the only family he knew were his parents, but he had killed them at the young age
    of 9 [Several stab wounds to the head, they questioned his sanity.]
    he had been a fugitive in the city ever since, committing other Gruesome murders. However
    in his recent years, he's decided to lay low, and change his look and his name.

Reason for fighting:
    Thought it'd be fun.
    Wanted to seek redemption.

Weapon of Choice:
    Knives.. Lots of Knives.

[hope it's not too descriptive >.<]

Curtis lays there in his dark tent, playing with one of his knives as he waits for the signal. Thinking about how those two men were slaughtered.
    Duke Nukem
    Duke Nukem

Post  Duke Nukem Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:47 pm

Jacob is suddenly surrounded by 3 vampires. his only way out is to run back to the camp.

The vampires appear on the walls of the outpost and look around not seeing anyone. They think no one is left in the camp and decide to check. Two vampires walk infront of the tent that the commander is infront of. The commander leaps out of his tent sword in hand and stabs one vampire in the heart and yells "ATTACK!" in his most intimidating battle cry.

Garris leaps from his tent and stabs the other vampire threw the back. The vampire walks forward taking the sword out of his stomach and smiles. The commander stabs the vampire threw the heart and looks at Garris and says "Don't stab them threw the stomach. Get them threw the heart it's more effective."

4 more vampires start walking to the tent ready to kill the commander and Garris.

*perfect time to ambush them from you tents :)*
    Mk1995x
    Mk1995x
    Admin

Post  Mk1995x Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:40 pm

[ Duke seriously? You did it again, you just did the actoins for my guy ONCE AGAIN, I didn't walk away from the horse, I didn't do any of that shit, dont do a response to something when I haven't. . . and please don't kill things in one post. I quit the roleplay, I don't really like how this is set up, You guys can do it.]
    X_expert
    X_expert

Post  X_expert Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:14 pm

Curtis snaps to attention and peaks outside his tent, seeing the four vampires he gracefully closes the distance between his tent and them.

He unlatches two knives from his waist and jumps on the closest vampires back, pinning him to the ground with his weight, and rapidly stabbing the vampire through the heart multiple times.

He looks up leaving the knives in its back and taunts. "Who's next?" he unlatches a longer blade, and prepares himself.
    Duke Nukem
    Duke Nukem

Post  Duke Nukem Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:49 pm

The vampires hiss at everyone and step aside and smile as the ground beneath you shakes and trembles. The wooden gate bursts as a massive creature with two horns on its head leaps threw the gate. The creature is red skinned with some black dots and a large mane that goes down its back. The creature stands on all four legs. A vampire rides on the back of the beast wielding a massive sword.

The man looks at the humans and lets out a grin showing his yellow rotting teeth. He says "give up humans or face the wrath of Valkor!"

The commander looks at the vampire and says "Akari, you've forsaken your people and joined Valkor for what? for power! What you have now is not power. You hide behind a false god."

Garris looks at Commander Karaft and says "Who is Akari?" The commander looks back and says "He joined Valkor in the begining of the war because Valkor promised him more power than he could have ever imagined. He was a Grand Champion of the empire. But now he is just another vampire questing for control of these mountains."
    Cows say moo
    Cows say moo

Post  Cows say moo Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:56 pm

finally noticing something is up with a quake and all, Vehnorl walks out of his tent, with caution... A skin of ale in his left hand, half full (hall empty is depressing) and his Warhammer in the right, seeing the four vampires and the large beasts, he drains his skin and discards it, then runs over to Curtis "Wot's wif'th big blighta?... Bah, dun 'afta answer, it dun matter aye?.. We'll jes kill'n show them vampires that we be made out of stuff stouter then a keg'o ale!" and goes into a defensive position
    Duke Nukem
    Duke Nukem

Post  Duke Nukem Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:20 pm

The commander looks at the men behind him and says in a bold tone "We have no chance of beating Akari. He has many more soldiers at his disposal."

The Commander shifts his eyes back and forth devising a plan on the spot. The commander calls for Olion at the top of his lungs while starring down Akari and the other vampires as the hiss and lick their lips in hunger for their flesh.
    Eviln00b
    Eviln00b

Post  Eviln00b Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:54 pm

Olion had been out of his tent for some time now, rushing to the side of Karath and brandishing his shortsword. "Sir?"
    Duke Nukem
    Duke Nukem

Post  Duke Nukem Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:03 pm

The commander looks at Olions face and says "I have a plan to distract the vampires long enough." as he stares down the enemy.

"I'm going to distract Akashi long enough for you to lead the others threw them. Yes i said go straight threw them to the way they came from. Go to frost spire west of here." he say's. "We had some reports of refugees up there. I need you guys to go there. Someone also told me that there is someone up there with more information about Valkor."
    Eviln00b
    Eviln00b

Post  Eviln00b Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:07 pm

"But sir..." He looked towards the Vampire riding the massive creature, letting out a sigh and knowing it must be done. "You're a good man, sir. I'll see if I can get them out of here."

He swung his sword in a circle, remembering everything he'd said and crouching behind his shield. "At your orders, sir." He said, eyes knitted fiercely and feet ready to roll.
    Music

Post  Music Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:19 pm

NAME: Delius Raskeza
    BACKROUND: Assassin, trained at Alterius Palace under his uncle, who saw his talent early on. He is a genius protege, and is revered by Nerevis' people for his feats.
    WEAPON OF CHOICE: Two short blades OR throwing knives
    DESCRIPTION: Medium sized, slim, and has long white hair. His hand is covered in ritual symbols and is completely black. He wears little armor, and masks his lower face. He carries a harp on which he plays his only reprieve in life: "Aria's Melody".

The reign of Valkor. - Page 3 DarkElfRogue
    Duke Nukem
    Duke Nukem

Post  Duke Nukem Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:21 pm

"To everyone else! Olion will lead you to Frostspire alright." he said looking to Akari who remained on his beast grinning at them.

He grabs a spear and looks at Akari. He rushes forward and swings the spear horizontally at the vampires knocking them down. He lunges the spear threw the shoulder of the beast.
    Eviln00b
    Eviln00b

Post  Eviln00b Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:22 pm

He raised his sword, letting out a bellow and charging towards the door, around the creature. "Follow me!" The man bellowed, raising the heavy wooden buckler to crash through whatever opposition was there as he rushed by the massive four-legged creature and into the woodland beyond.
    Cows say moo
    Cows say moo

Post  Cows say moo Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:53 pm

Vehnorl looks at the the large beast one last time before following Olion, talking to those near him (or himself) "Ah'm nae one fer runnin... But if ah'm ordered ta run from that bugger, ah'd gladly make fer tha hills..." mostly ignored by the vampires (it is thought to be because of his small height...), Vehnorl manages to escape to the woods, hoping that one person or more that escapes brings ale...
    Duke Nukem
    Duke Nukem

Post  Duke Nukem Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:45 pm

The beast grabs the commander in his mouth and throws him across the outpost. The commander lets out a shriek of pain as he rolls into a large rock.

Garris follows Olion waiting for Olion to tell them when its safe to stop.

*take it from here Evil Very Happy*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 23, 2024 8:52 am